Bek and Steff's
China Challenge
2 - 14 Dec 06


Monday, January 24, 2005

Up with the early bird

They say (no, I don't know who they are) that the early bird catches the early worm... all I caught was a face full of insects and the early sprinklers on full-ball over the bike track - at least getting wet cooled me down a little. And now I'm even more tired. Remind me why this is a good idea again?!

Mantra: It's a good idea because it helps communities in developing areas, I'm being socially responsible, schools being built in rural areas in Asia and Oxfam is a great charity!!

Ten more kilometres were added to the odometre this morning. I'm slowly building up the stamina and iron butt cheeks needed to get back on a bike seat the day after a long ride. It's definintely character building!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger