Bek and Steff's
China Challenge
2 - 14 Dec 06


Friday, March 11, 2005

Last Day for Wine Orders

DRINK WINE AND HELP OXFAM!
The opportunity to order wine and support the Oxfam Challenge ends today, 11 March 05.
If you are interested in purchasing some wine, it's not too late! Just download an order form and email it to Steff.
A big thank you to
for all their support.
Denman Cellars will also be stocking both the Oxfam Premier Dozen and the Oxfam Dozen in their store for a short time. If you missed out on an order, pop by and pick up a case or two from Ernest Cavanagh St, Gungahlin ACT.

1 Comments:

  • Oxfam is a really worthy charity. We really like it here.

    I'm just passing through to say thanks for blogmarking me on BE, I do hope you'll come again and leave me your link in the comments so I can visit you again soon.

    Cheers,
    J

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger