Bek and Steff's
China Challenge
2 - 14 Dec 06


Friday, August 12, 2005

Certifiable...

I think I've finally cracked. I'm going mad - it's official!
Not only have I been getting up at 5am to cycle to Boot Camp, then being put through my paces there for an hour... but I've signed up to ride:
This involves Team Melbourne getting up early on Sunday, 16 October 2005 to catch a bus from Docklands (Melbourne) to Sorrento (Mornington Peninsula) THEN cycling 100km from Sorrento, half way around Port Philip Bay back to Docklands.


Not only will this mean an early morning on a weekend but I have to be fit enough to cycle 100km a month before we leave...I was planning to leave that until the last week!!

I am somewhat comforted by the fact that there are people madder than I am because they will cycle the full route of 210km on that day!

It's a good thing I'm back on my bike and cycling to boot camp and work every morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger