Bek and Steff's
China Challenge
2 - 14 Dec 06


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

9 more sleeps...

til we leave!

Good-bye lunch - tick
Good-bye dinners - tick (and some to do!)
Good-bye drinks - on Friday
Last physio appointment - tick
(a huge thank you to Marcus at Coburg "Back in
Motion"
physiotherapy who has keep me on the road despite my best efforts to injure myself! Thanks to his massages I have continued to cycle although suffering from a tense and unflexible ilotilial band which causes knee pain.)
Plane tickets - tick
Packing - ummm, not yet!
Motivation at work - zip, zero, nil


Marty and I did a two hour training ride this morning, down to St Kilda Marina and back, and so far the left knee has been okay (that's the one I see the physio for!) but my right knee (which suffered in the crash) is still healing so a little sore.

Not long now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger